When opening Camtasia you are presented with the following message:
You must sign in or enter a software key to use Camtasia.
This is a known issue we hope to fix in a future release.
To fix the problem please follow these steps:
- Make sure Camtasia is closed
- Open a run window by holding your Windows key + R key on your keyboard
- Copy and paste in the following: %programdata%\TechSmith\Camtasia Studio 20\
- Find and delete the Identity folder
- Find and delete the Reginfo.ini file
- Start Camtasia and see if you have the same issue