Export audio, script, or caption files to use in TechSmith Camtasia or other applications.
Export Audio File
Export to Camtasia
Export your edited voice-over files to TechSmith Camtasia to use professional audio in your video projects. To learn how to edit existing audio files in your Camtasia projects, see Export an Audio File.
- Edit the audio in Audiate. See Edit Audio and Mistakes.
- Select Export button > Export to Camtasia.
- The Export to Camtasia dialog appears. Select where to export the audio file in Camtasia:
- Export audio to Media Bin: Adds the audio file into the Media Bin in a Camtasia project to use as a source file.
- Export audio to Timeline: Adds the audio file onto the timeline in a Camtasia project to include in the video. If you edited audio from a Camtasia project, Audiate replaces the original audio file directly on the timeline.
- Click Export.
The edited audio file is exported into a Camtasia project.
Export a Caption File
Export a Script
Select File > Export Script > Save as type > Text files > Save.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.