Export to Audiate for Editing
Export to TechSmith Audiate to edit your narration and create smooth, professional sounding voice clips.
- Use text-based editing to quickly remove words or edit hesitations, such as "ums" or "ahs."
- Edit the transcription and correct words to export the text for a script or captions.
- Right-click a voice-over audio clip on the timeline and select Edit in Audiate.
- Camtasia locks the current project and opens Audiate. If you have not previously installed TechSmith Audiate, click the Download Audiate button.
- Edit the audio in Audiate. To learn how to edit audio in TechSmith Audiate, see Edit Audio and Mistakes.
- Select Export button > Export to Camtasia.
- The Export to Camtasia dialog appears. Select where to export the edited audio file in Camtasia:
- Export audio to Media Bin: Adds the edited audio file into the Media Bin in the Camtasia project.
- Export audio to Timeline: Replaces the original audio file directly on the timeline in the Camtasia project.
- Click Export.
The edited audio file is exported into the Camtasia project.