How do I uninstall Camtasia on macOS?
Tip: If you are running Camtasia 2020 on Mac and are connected to the Internet, complete the following steps to deactivate your license
- Select Camtasia 2020 > Manage License
- Click Deactivate License.
- If you are unable to connect to the internet or deactivate your license in Camtasia follow the Offline Deactivation steps.
Make sure Camtasia is not running before proceeding:
- Go to the Applications folder.
- Locate Camtasia in your applications folder.
- Click and drag the Camtasia icon to the trash bin.
- You can also control-click on the icon and select Move to trash.
- Empty your trash bin.
Here is a video to show you the process: