The Screencast.com Account Information page displays an overview of your Screencast.com account.
Within the account information page, you can:
- View or change your email address, display name, and password.
Changing your display name changes the URLs to all of your content, folders, and playlists. Any existing links or embedded content will break.
- View your storage and bandwidth usage.
- Enter a Google Analytics key to gather various metrics about your content. Learn about Google Analytics.
- To purchase a Screencast.com Pro account, click the Purchase Upgrade link.
- If you have a Screencast.com Pro account, view your account expiration date.
- If you have a Screencast.com Pro account, click the Purchase more bandwidth button to purchase additional bandwidth.
To access the Account Information page:
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the My Account link at the top of the Screencast.com page.
- Edit the options on this page to make to make changes to you account.
Did you find the help you were looking for? Provide feedback