The Screencast.com Account Information page displays an overview of your Screencast.com account.
From the account information page, you can:
- View or change your email address, display name, and password.
Changing your display name changes the URLs to all of your content, folders, and playlists. Any existing links or embedded content will break.
- View your storage and bandwidth usage.
- Enter a Google Analytics key to gather metrics about your content. Learn about Google Analytics.
- Purchase a Screencast.com Pro account by clicking the Purchasing Upgrade link.
- Enter a key to activate a Pro account
- If you have a Screencast.com Pro account, view your account expiration date.
- If you have a Screencast.com Pro account, purchase additional transfer bandwidth by clicking the Purchase more bandwidth link.
Account Overview Page
- Sign in to your account.
- Click the My Account button at the top of the Screencast.com page.
- Edit the options on this page to make to make changes to you account.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.