As part of our ongoing improvements, we are asking users to change their passwords. In order to complete the password reset process, you will need to open an email we send to you with a link to set your new password. Access to your email is required to complete the process. Please review and update your email address to ensure you can complete the process.
TechSmith is working to ensure our systems protect our customers' data against online security threats. As much as possible, we will minimize disruptions to our customers as we continue to evolve and improve our services. If future changes to login credentials are needed, we will communicate instructions to you. We apologize for the inconvenience and thank you for being a TechSmith customer.
The Account Information page allows you to change the email address associated with your Screencast account. This is the email address that you use to sign in to Screencast.
To change your account email address:
- Sign in to TechSmith Screencast.
- Click the My Account button in the upper-right corner.
- Click the Change email link.
- The TechSmith My Acount page opens. In the Primary Profile section, click Edit.
- Enter the new email address in the Primary Email fields and click Save Changes.
- An email is sent to the new address. In the email, click Yes, change my email address to confirm the change.
The email address associated with your Screencast account is now changed. You will need to sign out and then back in to Screencast before the changes will be reflected on the My Account page. Make sure the next time you sign in to use the new email address.
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.