Not seeing your software key? It may not be saved in your TechSmith account in these cases:
- Software was purchased through a reseller or over the phone.
- Someone else purchased the software for you using their account.
You can save the key with your TechSmith account by following these steps:
- Visit manage.techsmith.com and sign in to your TechSmith account.
- Go to the Keys tab.
- Select Save a key or Save another key.
- Enter your software key and select Save key.
- Your software key is now saved in your TechSmith account. You can view the name and version of the software that the saved key unlocks. To download the software, select Download.