At manage.techsmith.com, you can manage who can access your cloud products:
|TechSmith Assets for Snagit
|TechSmith Knowmia Pro
|TechSmith Assets for Camtasia
If you are looking for information about Snagit or Camtasia software keys, please see the License and Software Keys FAQ.
As for the Camtasia subscription, it is for individuals only and is not transferable.
If a person does not need to use a product anymore, as a subscription owner or seat manager, you can revoke the seat, and then assign it to someone else.
- Visit manage.techsmith.com and sign in to your TechSmith account.
- On the Dashboard, locate the product for which you need to manage seats.
- From the product menu, select Manage seats.
- On the Seats page, the product that you selected should be highlighted.
- Next to the user's email, select Remove ().
To unassing the user from all products that they can access (not just this one), select All users first and remove the user's email from there.
- Notify the person that they cannot access the product anymore.
You can assign the now available seat to another person. See Grant Someone Access to a Product.
← back to top
Did you find what you were looking for? Provide feedback.