I need to install Snagit or Camtasia on a computer that is not connected to the internet, or create a backup of the installation file.
You can download the installer file, transfer the file to the computer that is offline, and install it there:
- Download the installer file for your version.
- When the file is saved to your computer, it can be transferred to another drive or disc.
- Find the installer file (ending in .exe on Windows and .dmg on macOS) and copy this file to your desired location.
By default, the file will be located in the Downloads folder.
- Using the USB drive or disc, copy the installer file to the computer on which you wish to install the software.
- Double-click the installer file and follow the on-screen instructions to install the software.