How do I link my Google Analytics account with my Screencast Pro account?
To link Google Analytics to your Screencast.com Account, please follow these steps:
- Login to your Google Analytics Account and create a new Profile.
- Choose the option to Add for a New Domain.
- Enter screencast.com/ as the Domain name.
- Login to the Screencast.com Account you want to link with Google Analytics.
- Click the My Account link in the upper right-hand corner of the page:
- Type or paste the Google Analytics Key into the supplied field and click the Save button.
The Google Analytics Key should be in the following format: UA-XXXXX-X. Tracking may be delayed up to 48 hours, this is per information provided by Google.
TechSmith cannot provide assistance with Google Analytics functionality beyond performing the linking, however the following Google websites should have answers for your questions:
For a detailed guide on setting up Google Analytics and your Screencast.com Account, please view the following tutorial: Using Google Analytics with Screencast.com