Getting Started in the TechSmith User CommunityPinned Featured
Hi and welcome to the TechSmith User Community Forums! Here are a few tips / tricks to get you started here - we'll be adding to the list as time goes on so feel free to follow this post for future updates!
Now that you've read through the Community Code of Conduct it's time to join the community.
- You'll first want to sign in to our Community platform via the Sign In option in the upper right corner of the community site. Please note that some Topics require you to be signed in to view.
- Next, you'll want to search for your particular issue, feedback, or feature suggestion. If your idea, question/problem, or feedback has been posted already, please do not post a new thread. Duplicate threads will be removed. Use screenshots and recordings (you can host on Screencast for free!) wherever possible but remember to not share any personal details in your content! Note that you can now filter your search results when searching the Community forums!
- When posting a new question or feedback, be sure to select the right topic! Your post is important so having it sorted into the right topic will be crucial for other community members, including TechSmith Employees, to easily find and respond to your post. See:
- Looking for a product that is not listed (Jing, Morae, etc.), then be sure to check out our Legacy Products board where you will find retired applications and services.
- Be kind, comment where you can when it's relevant to the topic, and follow-up with topics that you have opened; your idea or question may be asked by others so if there has been a solution provided to you, make note of it as it may help others down the road.
- If you're interested in specific topics, such as the Camtasia Feedback & Feature Requests topic, please be sure to click the "Follow" option as seen here so you will be notified via email when a new post is made (very helpful for news and announcements). You'll also want to make sure you upvote the idea(s) that you're interested in as the more votes the more likely it will be brought to the attention of the relevant internal team. To upvote a post/comment, see:
- If you are running a supported version of our software and are unable to gain assistance here in the Community, feel free to open a support ticket with us directly.
These are just few tips on best using this Community. If you have any questions, concerns, or would like to report a post, comment, or user for violating the Code of Conduct, please reach out to our Community Manager at: email@example.com so we can investigate the issue.
Thank you all for visiting our User Community Forums.
Post is closed for comments.